Music!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, May 16, 2010

When You Love Somebody

You'll know it. I have heard way too many stories of people getting engaged and breaking it off. This is of course because they date for about 2 months, and then get realize that they don't actually want to marry that person. Seriously, take a little bit longer than that!! It's ridiculous. Marriage seems nice and all, but I've heard it's a lot of work. Sure it's magical once you get started, but then reality hits, and BAM. You are 19 and have no idea how to pay the bills, do your taxes, and especially cook! That is why I definitely will be waiting until I figure out how to do all those things and take care of myself. Which will be around the age of 25?? But I can't plan it, so we will let that one plan itself. And if some guy tries to propose to me, and really wants to, and I'm freaking 19, then he's going to be waiting a long time. But who knows. There's too many girls getting married to RM's and I'm sick of it!!! Girl's get a life! But if you love him, then you can wait a little longer. Because if you love them now, you will still love them 4 or 5 years from now.

0 comments: