Music!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, May 6, 2010

facebook addict


thats me! i dont know why it is, but it just pains me to admit it that im addicted. especially at school, its even worse! i swear im busy at school, its just hard when i have to use my computer for everything, and all i have to do is click: NEW TAB. easy as that. and its even harder when conversations include things about facebook such as status updates, picture comments, yada yada yada.


but good news, my laptop actually works. i had to completely wipe it all out, but its still good. as long as its working im good. i didnt lose anything important, so im good.

actually i dont really have anything else to say. actually this blog is really about nothing.


goodnight world. thats me and kelsey. shes actually not my roommate, but she still visits me.

0 comments: