Friday, February 27, 2009
Posted by Karina Coleman at 1:37 PM
Sunday, February 22, 2009
1. Eat a hot cheeto without freaking out that it is so hot
2. Learn how to use the pen tool correctly on photoshop cs3
3. find more scholarships
4. go on a hike for a date
5. clean out my cluttery room
6. have a fun time at a dance without you know who
7. watch lars and the real girl
9. go to a ball/masquerade
10. go to carnival
11. get a job
12. get in a food fight at bjs
13. play my guitar on a street corner
14. keep improving beccas sense of style
15. learn how to cook from laurens expertise ways
16. actually bring a date when im with jeff&becca
17. get an A+ in English (may include bribes)
18. understand economics
19. go to ce fliore and have waffles&frozen yogurt
20. and go paintballing (beccas idea, im up for it)
Posted by Karina Coleman at 8:33 PM
Monday, February 16, 2009
wow. that song just speaks to me. you definitely need a safety belt when learning stick shift driving. becca took the liberty of teaching me how to drive stick shift because my dad just decided to sell our only stick shift car (r.i.p. the datsun, well actually you cant r.i.p. a car that wasnt sent to the chop shop just was sold to someone else...but its r.i.p.'ing in my heart) when im about to learn how to drive.
Posted by Karina Coleman at 3:32 PM
Friday, February 6, 2009
enjoying my friday. as mr hansen from sports med class always says "its chill buddy"
talking on facebook to mehlanie from build a bear
confirming beccas thoughts that 8+6 does in fact equal 14. and she's in AP classes.
wishing i had hot cocoa cause it was raining.
listening to moulin rouge soundtrack
still trying to contemplate on whether i should drop scuba diving or not.
using an electrical powered knife that cuts FOR you!
trying to get a job anywhere thats somewhat pleasant
figuring out whether quesadillas or bananas are better food objects
inventing whats already invented
scholarships....and more scholarships
and counting down the days to byu-idaho!!!
Posted by Karina Coleman at 4:21 PM