Music!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, February 16, 2009

Stick Shifts and Safety Belts-Cake

wow. that song just speaks to me. you definitely need a safety belt when learning stick shift driving. becca took the liberty of teaching me how to drive stick shift because my dad just decided to sell our only stick shift car (r.i.p. the datsun, well actually you cant r.i.p. a car that wasnt sent to the chop shop just was sold to someone else...but its r.i.p.'ing in my heart) when im about to learn how to drive.

so....becca was nice enough to teach me and it was really bumpy at first but i sorta kinda not really got the hang of it!! and then as im trying to slowly take the clutch off and then add on with the gas, neal and his xcountry runner buddies start walking out. so of course i get nervous that someone is watching and dont concentrate too well on the clutch and gas and...stall the car. so neal walks up and opens the car door. I KNOW...becca started to get really hostile. kinda like a mother over her baby cub kinda hostile. and shes thinking "when did he think it was okay to touch my car, and even open my door" so neal asks what are you guys doing? are you trying to teach her stick. and kinda rambles on and on....and he says parker you show her how to drive stick. then becca gets really heated because 1. you dont step in on beccas territory and try and take over and 2. its neal and his friends and theyre a bunch of xcountry airhead jerks. and so this kid says okay put only your left hand on the wheel, foot on the clutch, and go. well if it was that easy i wouldve GOTTEN IT!!! later meandbecca found out parker didnt know how to drive stick. but after about an hour my left leg cramped up from pushing the clutch in so many times.

0 comments: