Music!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Quotes from Fall 2009

<<-----that is kenzie on skype


I just get so pasta happy.

I'm not lazy, I just don't want to get up!

I really hate real life....I wish I could live in Rachel's fantasy.


Is that a mermaid?

me: Don't make me look at your face
lori: too late

I like the way you move...that's appropriate and sounds dirty at the same time!

Oh...I don't know how to tie my shoes.

There's nothing wrong with Kelsey germs!

me: where do you want to be in 5 years?
kelsey: away from you

hahahah.....we put you on a bungee cord

kelsey: you were sleeping on your money last night
me: my bunny?
kelsey: no you're lunny....i mean money

i heard it with my own eyes

don't go down, don't go down, im still in my robe

me: he's really sweet
izzy: well so is the pope

that's really old english

rachel, why aren't you married yet?

me: don't kill my childhood
lori: slaughter, slaughter, slaughter

i'm a prostitute, hear me roar

lori, it was your face that started it all

well im a one time kinda girl

me: i dont have to explain myself
lori: i dont think you can

kelsey: make her suffer
me: did you just say have her for supper?

0 comments: