Music!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, June 20, 2010

ACROSS THE UNIVERSE


Man oh man. I have not seen this movie in so long. There's so many parts where I am just in LOVE with this movie, but then there's one or two or three parts where I am just like...uhh.....they must be high. But you have to give the director credit for her imagination?? And I figured out the black guy and the girl Sadie are supposed to be Jimi Hendrix and Janis Joplin. Crazy right?? And then the guy that sings I am the Walrus is the lead singer from U2. I looked it up and then my roommate Erin was just like, "Yeah you didn't know that?" No I didn't because I Google'd it. I want to marry Jim Sturgess by the way. I want to marry someone from Europe that speaks English and has an accent. But I think that it wouldn't work out. Because they wouldn't want to live in America and then I would want to, and then I would feel weird being in a totally different country. But I want him to make adjustments for me. That's not too much to ask, right??

0 comments: