Music!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Nothing to much happening


I dont know the exact purpose of a blog other than posting things that are post worthy. sooo...in other news. i am applying to housing for rexburg!! i was going to live in kensington but it was too expensive and im going to try out Abbington House. it's the cutest little house, i love it to death!!! its yellow with white shutters. im going to buy it out when im rich and really rich.



but not the point of this pointless blog. im sitting in my house, downstairs, on my laptop, just relaxing. i hate relaxing. what has my life come to!!! i have no social life. all my friends are gone. i have 9 weeks left in california. then im off to my second favorite place!!! (that's rexburg) i dont know why i love it so much. i did miss my family and the warm weather buuuuuuuuut.....i have a special place for rexburg. it is because i only spent 3 1/2 months there and it was just new and exciting. but i hope i have the same feelings for rexburg as it does for me when i go back. but im rooming with kendra!!! the third love of my life. yeaaah!!! and erin!!!! we will see if she joins us. she BETTER.

thats all.

0 comments: