Music!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, November 22, 2008

My Week

monday-went to school. what a joy. it was brennons 13th (not 14) birthday. and then i had a english presentation and a history homework packet/test due tuesday.

stress=when your only hard classes have big assignments due on the same day. and your a procrastinator.

but david came over after i was done with it so that was very nice


tuesday-school. then slept for 4 hours. nice little nap. then was off to young womens. PIZZA!!! the best ever. got to see my ghost that only comes out sometimes, channing. then got to sleep at 11.


wednesday-the worst day of my life. on my way to davids, car breaks down because of the "alternator." but just the worst possible day ever. get grounded for trying to move the car, but wasnt very succesful when it broke down in the middle of the intersection.


thursday-go to beccas after school. sleep. for an hour. i think that's all i did. oh and presented in english...think i got an A++++. hopefully. worked my but off and wrote a song for Elvis Presley (biography project) and discovered one night only band. music is the best. and then watched a couple office episodes which are amazing.


friday- brennons birthday partay! they went lazer tagging. david came over. but was immediately sent home after my papa grounded me again for being 5 minutes late to seminary



I.CANT.WAIT.TO.GO.TO.COLLEGE.

0 comments: