Music!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Beauty in the World

So, there is a lot of beauty in the world. Including the frilly stuff like horses, flowers, and puppies. And there is the beautiful nature all around us, and the beautiful people around us!

I love it!

I want to be around all those people that make me happy! I don't understand why people decided to put themselves around people that do not make them happy. It's sad. There are so many people in the world that bring so much happiness! Sure there are some circumstances that you must be around those people, such as your roommates. But other than that!...you can still put yourself around people that are truly loving life!

I just wanted to get that out. From now on, I'm only surrounding myself with the beauty in the world.


0 comments: